1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations. Your access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.
2. Intellectual Property. This Site displays various trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Intellectual Property”). You may not use any Intellectual Property for any purpose without the prior written permission of the owner of the Intellectual Property. All information and content, including any products, services, marketing plans, proprietary technology, processes, programs, or procedures (“Content”), are protected by copyright. You may not copy, distribute, display, publish, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content available on or through this Site for commercial or public purpose.
3. No Warranties. All Content displayed on this Site or obtained from a Web site to which this Site is linked (a “Linked Site”) are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security, or accuracy. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC does not warrant and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of either: (a) any Content or (b) any product or service shown on this Site or a Linked Site.
4. Limitation of Liability. (a) Affiliates in Behavioral Health,LLC is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on: (1) any Content, or (2) any product or service obtained through this Site or a Linked Site. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy and completeness of any information obtained from this Site or a Linked Site.
(b) Affiliates in Behavioral Health,LLC is neither responsible nor liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the Content or in the products or services offered on this Site or a Linked Site.
(c) Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC is not liable in any way for any special, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages in connection with your use of this Site or a Linked Site or with the delay or inability to use this Site or a Linked Site, whether or not Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses or Trojan horses that may affect your equipment; failure of any electronic or telephonic equipment, communication, or connection lines; any unauthorized access, theft, operator errors; or any force majeure. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to this Site or a Linked Site.
6. Security. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of any username, password, or other security measure or device you may obtain from Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC, and for preventing their disclosure or release to any third party. If your username, password, or any other security device is stolen or otherwise compromised, you should report this situation by calling the phone number(s) listed on this website.
7. Linked Sites. You acknowledge that this Site enables you to click on links that transfer you to Linked Sites. In most cases, the URL (http://www.___) in your browser’s address field will tell you whose Web site you are on. We will let you know when you are leaving this Site and going to a Linked Site. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC is not responsible or liable to you in connection with Linked Sites. WHEN YOU ACCESS A LINKED SITE AND ITS RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING PAGES THAT MAY HAVE Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC’s LOOK AND FEEL, YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LINKED SITE’S TERMS AND POLICIES. Inclusion on this Site of advertisements or links to Linked Sites does not imply any endorsement by Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC of that material, unless we specifically inform you otherwise.
8. Unauthorized Links. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC prohibits unauthorized hypertext links to this Site or the framing of any Content available through this Site. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
14. Affiliates in Behavioral Health, LLC does not give, rent or sell any information gathered from any of our online forms (ex. New Patient, Med Request, Contact Us).
15. Some informational content that is posted on this site is for educational and marketing purposes only. Nothing contained within this site should be construed to imply the provision of professional care (including but not limited to medical or psychiatric services, psychological or psychotherapy services and/or counseling services).